Design on the Fly
Affordable • Beautiful • Professional
This service is ideal for customers looking for professional assistance with a small area of their landscape, such as a perennial garden, curb appeal or a privacy screen.
Why work with us?
- Choose an area of your landscape that needs professional help
- Meet with one of our professional designers to discuss your goals
- We will sketch a design for you to keep and provide a suggested plant list
- The Barn will also provide a quote for the plants and installation - when you are ready and within your budget!
In-Store Design includes:
- In-Store Design on the Fly now 50% off through June 7th. Use coupon code DOTF50 at check out!
- The $150 fee for this service includes 1/2 hour meeting with a designer, 1/2 hour design time, a sketch design with plant list and quote for the plants and installation. If your area includes the need for edging, sod applications, or berm creation, you will need to purchase an On-Site design package. See below.
On-Site Design includes:
- Design retain fee of $300 includes one on-site visit (1 hour max), travel time within 10 miles, an informal sketch design plan and plant list.
- This program is geared toward assisting homeowners interested in improving specific areas of their landscape. If you require a comprehensive design for your entire landscape, we will refer you to our Landscape Design Team.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for our designer to complete your design and quote after your appointment.
Please allow 1-2 business days for our staff to contact you and set up an appointment after purchasing below.
Take it from a happy Design on the Fly customer:
" I am very pleased with my new landscaping. I’ve had many compliments, and my friends and family are stunned when they see the before and after photos. Heather Moister was wonderful to work with, and the crew that did the removal and planting was professional and conscientious. I highly recommend The Barn Nursery to anyone planning to update their landscaping."